Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday on a funk....

Today there was no work out. I had so much to do at home!!!too many clothes to wash and iron and the house looked disgusting.....but I found that if I don't work out I move slower and have less energy during the day...interesting huh??I would say even incredible!

Today I was in such a funk it was hard to keep myself from over eating. I am having a hard time knowing how to count the points on my normal food: rice and beans, meat....let's say I'm having chilli (homemade). How do I count the points exactly??

So I ate lots of fruits (the good part) and 2 pieces of brownie: I feel terrible!!!

The problem with emotional eaters like me is that when I hit a funk all I do is eat all day long. And let's face it, fighting with the husband, kids out of control, messy house... I could keep going about things that put me on a funk.....
I tried drinking lots of water. I have to say it wasn't bad today despite the brownies. Two months ago I would have shoved half of the pan down my throat. Today after I ate the second piece I cut up all the rest and gave it to my girls....no more brownie making in this house unless people take it home with them.....I have to say I was ticked about being on weight watchers and counting points. I feel very restrained. Food has always been a pleasure to me. I am hoping not to spoil it and learn how to eat less but still enjoy all different food groups.

I also thought about how much effort one needs to put into preparing healthy food. Now on a WW I am constantly thinking about how to improve recipes and how to eat lesser points during the day. I guess I will get used to it at some point?

I didn't eat all the points I should have and that is not good either. Off to eat a cucumber salad now...

2 comments:

  1. Babi, tu tem o WW online tb? Pq se tu tiver, fica muito facil saber os pontos da comidas q tu prepara, pq tem um negocio la q tu pode "construir" a receita, dai ele calcula os pontos pra ti! Muito bom! Eu tb ja vi um blog de receitas q a mulher tb da os pontos por serving! Se eu achar eu te passo!!

    Continua firme!!! bjss

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.laaloosh.com/

    http://www.skinnytaste.com/

    ReplyDelete